Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 3

I seriously could not do this diet for a whole month. Thank goodness it's only 4 days.
The food is so bland and boring. You can't cook with anything except cooking spray. You can however use Mrs Dash seasonings on things, which I have been doing. I've always liked my foods very flavorful, and these foods are just not yummy tasting. After this is over, I'm going to really try and follow the diet, but I'll probably do my own foods and incorporate the MUFA's in every meal I have. For lunch, I had to sit and watch Russ and Olivia eat pizza and breadsticks. Boo!

Breakfast:
Cream of Wheat (made with FF milk)
sunflower seeds
applesauce

Lunch:
Vegan Gardenburger
string cheese
raw carrots

Dinner:
chicken breast
green beans
brown rice

Snack:
Stawberry/Pineapple smoothie w/ flaxseed oil (this is not as good as it sounds, its not sweet at all because you use unsweetened strawberries)
string cheese

Drank about 8 cups of water total.

No headache today. I think my body is getting used to drinking only water. But, I still miss my Diet Pepsi. :)

1 comment:

Angela Speaker said...

You have an award waiting for you at my blog! :)

http://www.sahmproject.com/2010/02/sahm-project-sunshine-award.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails