Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 4: LAST DAY

Thank goodness!

I'm so over this bland diet. I want some flavor in my life! :) I will update tomorrow with my measurements and weight loss. Hopefully there is a slight change. I was curious to see how many calories I was taking in with this diet, because the book doesn't tell you. I did today's meals, and I even cheated with a Chik Fil A chicken wrap and my total calories were 1130! Crap thats not a lot of calorie intake. No wonder they say you can lose up to 7lbs in 4 days. They're pretty much starving you! Yeah, I don't think I'll be doing this 4 day thing again. Unless I need to get into a dress for something special, its not worth it. I felt hungry most of the time, especially at night when all my meals were done and all I could do is drink water. Going to bed with my tummy growling is not a good feeling.

In other news, we headed to the mall today to get Olivia out of the house. I bought a new pair of comfy pants for around the house from Old Navy. I have a pair I wore around while I was pregnant and they were too big. These are super cute and I would even wear them to the store if we were just running out. They are very comfortable too. :)
I picked up a pair of cute gray shorts and a t-shirt for Olivia in size 2T for summer. I'm crossing my fingers she'll stay in size 18 months until the Spring. Her pants are beginning to look a bit short on her. I'm not sure how tall she is. Her 1 year she was 31". We have her 15 month appointment on 3/8. I love seeing how much she grows every time we take her to the doctor. I don't however, like seeing her get poked with needles. :(

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails