Monday, March 22, 2010

Mommy and Me Monday #4

DSC_1424

This weekend was beautiful. Unfortunately, I was sick as a dog for most of it. :( I did get out for a little bit to enjoy some time with my little girl. She was playing in the dirt (YAY!), so her face, hands and clothes were such a joy to clean up. But, she's little and that's what made her happy at the moment. :)

I feel so bad for her now. She got whatever I had and is now a snotty, stuffed up mess of a toddler. Thank goodness for Little Colds Baby Rub, Infant Motrin, and Vick's Vaporizor. Although, she's still unhappy. :(

Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn

4 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Poor things. I hope you both get to feeling better soon.

Glad she got to enjoy some time in the dirt:)

Amy Henderson said...

Sweet photo. Hope you both feel better soon.

MamaMonki said...

Hope she feels better soon. Davey's fighting a cold and teething. Blegh.

Anonymous said...

Aw. Hope she feels better soon! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails