Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mommy and Me Monday #5

It was a rough week. My little one was sick, I was sick, and so was Russ. There weren't many photo ops, but I did manage to get this candid moment from tonight's bedtime routine.

DSC_1463

She's not really letting me brush her teeth. :) She's getting to be such a big girl. When I say, "Let's go brush our teeth." She'll run to the bathroom, try to get her stool to the sink, and step up all on her own. Such an awesome thing, but yet, it's sad. My baby is growing up.

Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn

5 comments:

Baby Boberg & Parents said...

Hope you all are feeling better. You have such a cute little girl.

Angelica said...

We all need pics like this! We may soon forget the good times during night time routines!

Jessica said...

Someone is definitely becoming Miss Independent!

Annie said...

Great picture!
I love bedtime routines. Before we had it bedtime was awful LOL

Happy monday!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

She's growing up too fast. Yesterday, Nat kept going into the bathroom and getting on the step stool and brushing her teeth. Precious.

Related Posts with Thumbnails