Thursday, April 8, 2010

16 Months

I can't believe I forgot to write a post that today Olivia is 16 months old! Sweet 16. It's really hard to believe that 4 short months ago we were celebrating her birthday. Or last year I had a 4 month old. It's really true what EVERYONE tells you... time really does fly by.

New words:
  • Sip (sippy)
  • oggie (doggie)
  • mummy (no longer just mumma, she added the 'y')
  • Bubba (my cousin's dog)
  • Matt (we think she's saying Matt for her Uncle Matt)
  • giggle
  • tickle
She's really REALLY loving the nice weather. After being cooped up all winter, she's constantly wanting to go out. She'll point out the door as soon as she wakes up in the morning.
Her legs are covered with scrapes and bruises from trying to run on pavement. She never cries about falling, just gets back up and starts running again.
She's fitting into almost all of her 24 months and 2T clothes. I'm reaaaally hoping she doesn't go through a huge spurt and grows out of them before summer is over. I haven't even bought any 3T yet.

She knows where her toes, ears and belly button is. She knows where her shoes go and tries to help put them on. She knows bows go in her hair, but can't clip them yet OR keep them in if I put them on her.

I love her to death. She's my little peanut and she's growing up too fast. :(

DSC_1721

1 comment:

MamaMonki said...

Happy Sweet 16, OK!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails