Thursday, April 29, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
Um, no. As simple as life was back then, I'm glad I'm a responsible adult who has a life that has meaning. I was also was teased a bit because of the type of crowd I hung out with. So, no. I'll take maturity over the simple life.

2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)
1. I want to look like a Victoria's Secret model.
2. To have ample money to live VERY comfortably for the rest of my life.

3. What kids show do you secretly like?
When I first saw it, I nearly died and thought, 'Whomever thought this show up has got to be on acid!' Yes, I'm talking about Yo Gabba Gabba. I watch it every time it comes on with my daughter, even if she's not watching it.

4. What is your beverage of choice?
Hands down. Diet Pepsi. Especially if it's from a fountain. Sheetz is my favorite. LOL YES there IS differences.

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
I would love to lose some weight, but I'm not killing myself over it. I would also like to be able to spend more time with my hubby. We need to find a hobby or something. :P

Want to play along?

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Totally with you...a fountain drink is always better!

Never saw Yo Gabba Gabba until about a month ago. We saw it at my parents' while visiting. GG is hooked, unfortunately for us we don't get Nick Jr.

Happy Weekend!

Ann said...

LOL at the Yo Gabba Gabba and fountain drinks do rock! =)

Stopping by from 5QF.

Anonymous said...

1. nope, i agree with my beautiful wife
2. full healthy lives for my wife, daughter, and me
hit the cash 5
3. secretly? i dont keep liking kids shows a secret. i love them. but id have to go with toot and puddle. i like that they teach kids about travel and different cultures.
4. ohhhh, hmm.....chocolate milk or beer. cant decide, whichever there is more of around at any given time.
5. again i agree with the old lady. my work schedule takes a toll on our relationship. we dont see each other nearly as much as wed like. for now making our time together count!

Related Posts with Thumbnails