Wednesday, May 26, 2010

6 Weeks

How far along? 6 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain/loss: Still holding steady.

Maternity clothes? I did wear a pair of capris I had, but they were entirely too big.

Stretch marks? Same.

Sleep: I.am.tired.all.the.time. zzzzzzzzz

Best moment this week: Not tossing my cookies.

Movement: Nope.

Food cravings: Nothing. I eat whenever I don't feel like throwing up.

Gender: Chinese Gender chart shows I'm having a boy. Others say girl. Gee, 50/50. :)

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Feeling good.

What I am looking forward to: Feeling normal again.


This week the dreaded morning sickness AKA All Day Feeling Like Shit sickness hit me. I feel nauseous all day for the most part. Even my handy Sea Bands are helping much. I'm so tired that by the time Russ gets home, all I want to do it lay on the couch and sleep.

This is so much harder this time. Having an almost 18 month old is hard being in the 1st trimester. It doesn't help that this week out other car is in the shop so Russ had to take my car to work everyday, so we've been home without a car. It's unhumanly hot outside for May and the heat makes me even more nauseous.

I just feel so bad.

Can't wait til this is over. Crossing my fingers that it'll only be a couple more weeks.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

I could not even imagine going through the morning sickness during this horrible heat. Stay strong girl and stay in the AC.

*hugs*

MamaMonki said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed that the morning sickness passes quickly for you and the heat relents a little.

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said...

I feel your pain! I was sick for 35 of the 39 weeks I was pregnant & all I wanted was to have my body back! All night feedings--nothing compared to feeling terrible when you're pregnant!

I found you at b's blog boutique while shopping for blog designs!

I'm a new follower! And I hope that your All Day Feeling Like Crap Sickness doesn't last into the 2nd trimester!

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said...

Oh & Olivia is the name we have picked out for our future baby girl!!! I love that name!

Cupcake Dreamer said...

I can completely relate to you Amy. Hang in there! I feel like it is so much harder being pregnant and having a toddler. I haven't felt like myself for a few weeks now, and even felt a little.. dare I say depressed. I'm sure it was from not feeling well, and dealing with my family.. but it's hard. I'm almost 10 weeks, and am looking forward to being done with the first trimester to move into feeling better. Hang in there.. Amy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails