Sunday, May 23, 2010

....and the sickness has begun

Yesterday I was feeling crappy. Today, even worse.

I'm guessing those lovely pregnancy hormones are kicking into gear.

I'm not really sure when I started feeling bad with Olivia. I'm thinking around the same time actually. I hope its not for too long.

I had sold my old Sea Bands in the garage sale we had last summer. I'm not sure why, because I knew I'd get pregnant again. Anyways, Russ picked me up a new pair and I've been feeling a little less nausous.

My sense of smell is almost super human. I can smell the raisin bagels in the kitchen from the living room. This is both a good thing and bad. I love sweet smelling things. I can also smell the bad things too. Blech.

Needless to say, I've felt pretty terrible most of the weekend. We got out yesterday to go to a graduation party at the park. It rained and rained and rained some more. It was still nice to get out and eat some delish (but unhealthy) foods. We got some really good pictures of Olivia with her uncle and grandpa.

Enjoy. :)

6 week update coming tomorrow!

DSC_2647

DSC_2656

DSC_2653

1 comment:

MamaMonki said...

She looks like such a big girl in the second picture!

Did you try the suckers for morning sickness with Olivia? I don't remember what they're called. I just rmemeber seeing them at Motherhood Maternity. Hope this sicky part passes fast.

Related Posts with Thumbnails