Thursday, May 6, 2010

Around...

I haven't been around. It's my working week and I just don't feel like sitting down and typing up a post after work most days. I'm also really bogged down lately. I'm so sleepy during the day, and nothing will pick me up.

I did get a fun thing in the mail yesterday though. Did anyone else receive a Sample Showcase from the Post Office? I got this box in the mail and I was like "Whats this?" I ripped it open and its got tons of sample and coupons in it! Hooray! I love samples and coupons!
I guess its this new thing they are starting up. Only a few people across the country have gotten one first. Then I guess they'll see how it did and go from there. I was one of the people! Here is what I got:

  • Bengay- Moist Heat Therapy pad thingy
  • Reese's Dark Chocolate (YUM)
  • Dove Milk Chocolate
  • Grill Mates marinate
  • Shower to Shower Sport
  • Shower to Shower Shimmer Effects
  • Aveeno night cream
  • Aveeno shampoo and conditioner
  • Aveeno firming body lotion
  • Secret Clinical deodorant
  • Splenda with fiber
  • and coupons for Aveeno and Splenda
How cool is that??? I was so excited, but I had to go to work so I looked through it when I came home. I love free stuff!

1 comment:

Cupcake Dreamer said...

Love your blog Amy! Thanks for letting me know you have a blog too! Awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails