Friday, May 21, 2010

Blah

It's been a couple of days.

I've been feeling like poo.

Tired. Can't sleep. Even more tired.

Lovely upset tummy every time I eat.

I did go and buy a pregnancy journal. I didn't keep one with Olivia, so I wanted to for this pregnancy. This will be the last. The last I ever experience having to pee all the time. Oh wait, I think that happens when you get old too. But, I wanted to try and 'enjoy' this while I can. I was not the glowing "I LOVE being pregnant" lady last time. In fact, I was pretty much ready to throw in the towel at 20 weeks. I had the joy of having pelvic issues. I was as big as a house by the end. Maybe it'll be different this time.

For now, I feel like poo. At least I'm not throwing up. *knock on wood*

1 comment:

MamaMonki said...

Hope you get through the blahness soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails