Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mommy and Me Monday #11

Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn


Happy Belated Mother's Day to all my fellow mothers and mother's to be. Even those who are mother's to furbabies. :)

I had a wonderful Mother's Day. It's officially my 2nd one. I got banana pancakes, bacon and orange juice made for me for breakfast. We went to lunch at Panara Bread. I LOVE that place. They have the best soup! We visited a couple of family members. Came home and relaxed. Russ made steak, potatoes and green beans for dinner. It was wonderful.

Olivia got me a cute Mother's Day set from Bath and Body Works. It's in the scent Sweet Pea. It came with a cute frame which had one of her recent pictures in it. Plus, I have a facial tomorrow @ 6:00! How wonderful! Olivia and Daddy did good.

Here is a picture of Olivia and I playing "Cakie", which is Paddy Cake. When she wants to play, she'll climb up on me and say "cakie?" It's so cute. I can't resist that face.

The BEST part of the day was when I got this:


What an awesome Mother's Day gift. We're so excited to be adding to our family. I'm due in January, so Olivia will be just over 2 years old when this baby is born. She will be a GREAT big sister. :)

How was your Mother's Day?

10 comments:

Stylist A said...

I am sooo excited for you.... congratulations!!! What a sweet sweet gift! :) Happy Mother's Day!

Amber said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!!!
Happy Mothers Day!

The Roaming Southerner said...

congrats! what a great mother's day treat! and i love the patty cake pic!

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Congratulations!

MamaMonki said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Courtney said...

I so love Panera bread. So yummy!!! I also love LOVE the scent Sweet Pea! My fave!

p.s. HUGE congrats girl. I am so happy for you guys!!!

Cupcake Dreamer said...

I can completely understand your feelings on Mother's Day. I also spent a lot of the day with my favorite girl.. my only daughter Kailey who turns 2 in June. She will also be the perfect big sister!

Happy Mother's Day!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Happy Mother's Day.

I sure don't know how you top that day...well, maybe next year when you have two babies on your lap playing "cakie."

Congratulations.

Michelle Cranford said...

Your news was the best part of my mother's day :) Take care of yourself, sweetie. Love you lots!

dreemama said...

WOW! Congratulations, Amy! How exciting for you and your family! Olivia is going to be a fantastic big sister!

Related Posts with Thumbnails