Tuesday, May 18, 2010

They need to make these things uniform!

You'd think that all due date calculators would be all the same, but they aren't. I've gotten 3 different EDD's from different sites. All going by my LMP, which was April 13th. I guess I'll have to wait and see what my doctors "official" date is. Doesn't mean poo though. My EDD came and went with Olivia. 9 days later, she finally showed up. This time around, I'm already preparing myself for having a late arriving baby.

Every Tuesday, I'm going to do a Pregnancy Update because that's the day (according to a few sites, I'm due January 18th, so I'm going by that) I'll be starting a new week. I didn't do this with Olivia, so I thought it'd be fun to do this time around.

DSC_2628

How far along? 5 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Nothing yet.

Maternity clothes? Nope, but is it sad I'm kinda looking forward to busting out my stash? :)

Stretch marks? Uh, leftovers from Olivia, but no new ones.

Sleep: I'm tired most of the day and I'm having insomnia at night. Stinks. :(

Best moment this week: I took a 2 hour nap!

Movement: Nope.

Food cravings: Nothing yet. I did however eat jalapeno peppers today, which I hate. Weird.

Gender: I have no inklings about the gender yet.

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Sleeping good and not having to pee all the time.

What I am looking forward to: my 1st appointment on June 11th.

2 comments:

Cupcake Dreamer said...

I can completely relate to your frustration. I had the same problem with due date calculators. I finally was able to figure out when I thought we conceived and that date was a much better estimate. I'm estimated for January 1st at the moment. My water broke a week early, and then I had an emergency c-section with Kailey.

I absolutely love your pregnancy questionaire. I will have to ask to borrow that for my blog. ;)

You look great in your picture. I can say that I was in the exact same place as you when I was around the same time. I was tired, but couldn't sleep at night. There was too much on my pregnancy brain. It passed.. soon enough.

I had my first ultrasound last week at week 7. That helped my insomnia problems. Now if I could just kick my bathroom trips I would be set.

Apey said...

You do realize that since you are preparing for a 'late arriving baby' that this one will come early and come fast! :P You are hysterical though, I love your blogs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails