Thursday, June 10, 2010

1st Appointment

I had my 1st appointment this afternoon. I was the last patient, so I was almost an hour late getting seen. Blah.

It was pretty much the same as last time. I peed in a cup. I guess the test was positive, they didn't do it in front of me. But, from the congratulations the nurse and doctor said, I'm guessing it was. :)

My EDD is January 19th. 1 day off from what I was going by. This happened last time as well. The online calculators all said Nov 29th, my doctor said Nov 30th. So, I'm still going by Jan 18th. It doesn't matter anyways, the baby will come when s/he is ready.

Got all the paperwork and script for bloodwork for next appointment. Got some free swag. I even scored free Expecta! That stuff is $12 a box... free is good.

My next appointment is July 12th. I'll be almost 13 weeks. We'll be able to hear the baby's HR on the Doppler by then hopefully. Russ probably wont be able to come unless we get someone to come sit at home while Olivia sleeps. She doesn't wake up until 9:30ish and my appointment is at 8:45.

That's about it. Nothing too exciting. :P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails