Saturday, February 5, 2011

My life as a mummy of 2 is going pretty good. I actually have a harder time with Olivia than the baby. She's a handful. Let me tell you what she's gotten into just in the past couple of days.

-She pulled stuffing out of one of the cushions on the dining room chair, then proceeded to eat a piece and told me she ate a fuzzy

-She's colored over nearly every wall in this apartment. Thank goodness for washable crayons. *I've already banned markers, no way in crap I'm cleaning that up ALL THE TIME*

-Taken and eaten 2 of my chapsticks *not the whole thing, but still, WHATS WRONG WITH MY CHILD?!*

-Stole her flipping $8 eczema cream and proceeded to "lotion up" her bear, hair, and feet.

-Decided it would be fun to play in the cat liter *thankfully it was the clean, non-poo'd on stuff*

I'm seriously considering building a padded room to put her in. That's legal, right? :)

But, in all seriousness, I love my girls. I'm so happy that my little family is complete.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails