Wednesday, June 8, 2011

30 Months

Really?

My baby girl is 30 months old. 2 1/2 years old.

*insert sad face*

It's amazing how fast she's growing up. I remember last summer at this time, and she's like a completely different toddler. She's saying 5-6 word sentences, her vocabulary is so big, I can't even list the words she says anymore.

Some new things she's been doing lately is saying the months of the year. She can tell me when her birthday is. She's put on her shoe (it was on the wrong foot, but hey, that's a step forward). She's slowly learning her pronouns. She still says "her" when she means "my". She said to me the other night "I danced with her sister to Wizard of Oz." I didn't know who she was talking about and she said "Alex-angie-a".

She's just growing into such a funny and polite little girl. She always says "please" and "thank you".

DSC_2940
Last year

DSC_5398
This year

See how fast it goes??

1 comment:

Melissa @ Growing Up Geeky said...

She is just so cute! I love that she says 'her' instead of 'my', so original :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails