Sunday, August 14, 2011

7 Months (a day late)

Another month has gone by and my little girl is 7 months old. It seems like time is going a lot slower with Alex than Olivia's first year. I'm relishing the time I have alone with her and I love watching her learn and try new things.

This is what she's been up to:

  • can lift chest off the ground
  • started saying "da da" & "ga ga", along with various other baby babble
  • started to teeth (not a favorite of mine or hers)
  • has FINALLY started to eat solids (sweet potato, apples, bananas, carrots, and cereal are the ones we've done so far)
  • loves Gerber Puffs
  • can grab things and put them in her mouth (cannot pick things up with thumb/pointer yet)
  • sitting up unassisted
  • still wearing mostly 3-6, 6 months, but can fit into some 9 month clothing
  • fascinated by tags (just like Olivia)
I'm so mad I lost my monthly stickers somewhere in a box while we were moving. I'm sure I'll come across them soon, but I couldn't find them to get her 7 month photo. So, no sticker this time. :( But, it doesn't matter because she's still super cute without it.

DSC_6047

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails