Sunday, September 25, 2011

Consignment Scores

This past Friday, I headed to one of the biggest consignment sales in Pittsburgh. The Just Between Friends sale. I won a pre-sale pass through a local website, so I was able to go before the sale started on Saturday. Basically, first dibs.

I don't normally hit up consignment sales because I really hate the crowds and I hardly ever find things I'm willing to buy. There are a ton around here during the fall and spring. I'm so glad I won this pass because I did REALLY well. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't have gone.

Here is the run down *with photos* of what I bought.  (click on the photos to make them bigger)

Clockwise from left: (Alex's)
-Old Navy velour suit
-Little Sister long sleeved shirt (Gymboree), jeans (Gymboree), hooded sweater
-2 Carters footed pajamas, BRAND NEW Gymboree Gymmies
-Carters dress and sweater

-Baby Gap zip up hoodie and matching sweat pants
-Carters cupcake onesie
-Carters long sleeve onesie/pants set
-Gymboree shirt/leggings
-Crazy 8 shirt/pants

(Olivia's)
-Carters tunic/leggings, sweater and Old Navy jeans
-7 long sleeved shirts (Children's Place, 2 Gymboree, Disney Princess, Carters) and BRAND NEW pack of socks
-3 pairs of jammies

DSC_6441
-fall jacket and hat/mitten set (Children's Place)

DSC_6431
-pink boots, Roxy tennis shoes, BRAND NEW Janie and Jack dress shoes

-Disney Belle dress
-Peek a Block Incredi-Block ($8!!!)

-Barbie My Size Secret Throne ($15!!!)
-Disney Princess play heels

That's it! There are 2 Children's Place glitter belts and a pony purse not pictured because they're in the girl's room and they're sleeping. I think I did really well......in total I spent:

$177.50

I know it sounds like a lot of money, but if you look at the retail value of these items (granted, most are used) I would have spend well over $300 on everything. That princess chair alone was well over $80 new and the Incred-Block retails for $60! 

I'm extremely pleased with my finds and Russ didn't kill me. :)


2 comments:

Prof. Katerina Farias said...

Hello..im interesting in a barbie chair..its possible????

Prof. Katerina Farias said...

Hello..im interesting in a barbie chair..its possible????

Related Posts with Thumbnails