Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Life Gets in the Way of Blogging

I'm busy.

It's my 2 weeks of working, plus Olivia going to school, Alex teething, both girls being sick, trying to be a good wife, etc etc.

I'm sorry I've been a bad blogger. I've been having a sort of writers block lately. I really have nothing, or at least I think I have nothing interesting to say.

I will say that tis the season for consignment sales and I'm heading to one of the biggest on Friday. Maybe I'll make a post about my findings.

I also have a review to post as soon as I find the time to actually sit down and review it.

I also have to catch up on Teen Mom.

Grey's Anatomy starts back up tomorrow. WEEE!

Thanks for reading this totally random post. :)

I'll leave you with a cute photo.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails