Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tis the Season....

Yeah, I know. It's not even Halloween and I'm already thinking about Christmas! I'm sorry, but I LOVE Christmas time.

I'm not kidding. I put up the decorations every year the day after Thanksgiving. While everyone else is going bananas of Black Friday deals, I'm at home listening to Christmas music putting up my tree and hanging the ornaments. I take everything down New Years Day.

There is nothing better than sitting in the living room at night and the only light is the lights on your tree. LOVE IT!

I'm already thinking about our Christmas cards. I LOVE TinyPrints. I ordered the BEST Mother's and Father's Day cards from them every year. I love how you can take your own photos and put them on high quality cards. I even love that they will address each envelope with the address you're sending them too. Definitely makes my life easier!

Here are a few of the cards I'm considering for our family Christmas card this year:






Aren't these fabulous? Do you send out Christmas cards every year?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails