Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 3: The FINAL day

No weight change this morning. Still 167.2lbs

Yesterday went a little better than Day 1. I was less lightheaded, although I did feel very tired by the middle of the day. Luckily, Russ was home, so I was able to lay on the couch to rest for about an hour. I followed the cleanse diet all the way up until the end of the night. I was at a Tastefully Simple tasting party. I did great while the party was going on, I only had a bit of soup to try. I did however taste some bread and chocolate pound cake. Granted these things are only sampling sizes, but I still cheated.

I don't feel bad about it. It was the first 'real' food I've eaten in 2 days. It was fabulous. :)

On to Day 3... the final day. Thank goodness. Hopefully this will be the easiest of them.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails