Tuesday, July 6, 2010

12 Weeks and a lotta Poo

Completely skipped 11 weeks. Opps. Oh well, here is week 12 update:

How far along? 12 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +3lbs as of this morning

Maternity clothes? Not really

Stretch marks? Same.

Sleep: Horrible. I.need.sleep.

Best moment this week: Feeling like a human again, mostly.

Movement: Nope.

Food cravings: chips, fruit, water

Gender: I took the Intelligender test @ 10 weeks 4 days *see below*

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Sleeping good and not having any bum cramps.

What I am looking forward to: Doctors appointment on Monday

Last week was a loooooong week. I was completely booked up at work, so I did 12 massage in 3 days (5 hour day). I was pooped after 3 days of that. Then Russ was on daylight for 4 days (12 hour shifts). Olivia got sick with some sort of stomach bug and she was having runny diapers every 1-2 hours ALL DAY LONG. She was miserable because her bum was so red and chaffed because of all the wiping PLUS she cut her top 2 canine teeth. Then, Russ comes home on Saturday with the same thing Olivia had. It was not a happy house. Thankfully, everyone seems to be on the mend now. I'm feeling better as well. I can actually eat and not be sick. I still feel the m/s come on during the evening hours, but I'd rather have it then than during the day.

Anyways, here are the results from the Intelligender test. I KNOW it's a 50/50 shot, but since we're not finding out this time, I thought it would be fun. Plus, I had some extra money from working so hard. :)


Here is my 12 week belly picture:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails