Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lazy Sunday

This will be a photo post of sorts. Mainly because I'm tired and I don't have anything interesting to talk about right now.

Tonight for dinner, I thought it would be fun to make purple pasta. I just used some blue/red food coloring and made our alfredo sauce purple. Olivia thought it was cool and ate almost her entire bowl! Score for mummy!

After dinner, we just hung out. Russ is on his last night shift, so he'll be home for the evenings all next week.

That's about it. Don't forget to stop back tomorrow to check out the Thirty-One Gifts giveaway!

DSC_5994
Purple sauce!

DSC_5995
It was tasty!

DSC_5997
Chipped Cheese

DSC_6003
My blue-eyed beauty

DSC_6005
Getting better everyday!

DSC_6008
Hangin' out in jammies

DSC_6011
Sisters <3 *Olivia loves showing Alex things on PBS Kids*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails