Thursday, July 28, 2011

Moving.

We've signed a new lease and are moving next week. It's gonna be a long and tiring week. We still have to pack up the rest of our old place, which is hard when you're home alone all day with 2 children.


Anywoot, my mum gave me some cute ideas to integrate the girls room since they'll be sharing until we finally buy a house. I wanted to have something similar to what Olivia had/has above her bed right now. It's her name with a big pink O and it spells out Olivia Kymberly. I went searching and found something I really think is a neat idea, plus its a nice keepsakes for the girls when they get older. Here are the proofs that the seller has sent me.


I love them. If you're interested in getting one of your own, you can find her on Etsy. I can't wait to get them in the mail and put them in their new room.

I'm also getting a bookcase. Between the both of them, they have over 200 books. It's time to get some organization! I'm going to check out Joannes and see if I can make some initial bookends to separate their books.

We bought them some shelves for up high to put things they shouldn't be touching like the hospital birth stats footballs they both got as a gift when they were born. Plus both their piggy banks and other keepsakes.

I also want to pick up a table and chair set from IKEA. This will be put in the living room for coloring or lunch/breakfast. It will be nice once Alex is old enough to sit and enjoy it as well.

This post is kind of jumbled so I hope you can read it easily. haha :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails