Friday, February 18, 2011

5 years and 2 kids later....


Today was our 5 year wedding anniversary. It's weird to think that 5 years ago it was just us two and we were living it up in Las Vegas.

Now we've got 2 beautiful girls. :)

Today was pretty low-key. It was beautiful outside (a little windy, but I'll take it) so we decided to take the girls out for a walk. Russ pulled Olivia in the wagon, which she only stayed in for about 5 minutes and wanted to walk on her own. I wore Alex in the Ergo and she was nice and toasty and was sleeping the entire time. It was nice to enjoy the weather while we can as a family. I remember the last time we took a walk, it was just Olivia and she wasn't even 2 years old yet. She's becoming such a big girl lately.

After we came in, we cleaned up a bit. Russ's parent's came over to watch the girls while we went out to dinner. I actually got dressed up, put make up on, and wore my contacts for tonight. I actually felt like a normal 28 year old. :) We went to Willow, which was our first time going there. It was so cozy and dim-lit. The food was delicious. I got a strip steak with a horseradish crust, with some sort of potato/onion thing. Dessert was yummy as well. Chocolate molten cake with cinnamon ice cream. After that, we headed over to Target to pick up stuff for breakfast. We were dressed up, so that was funny.

Came home and got Olivia to bed and we watched the movie The Fourth Kind. It was alright. I don't believe it was real though.

That was our day. Pretty nice if you ask me. Oh, and I got some cute Tiffany earrings. I've been looking at them for awhile now and Russ remembered. I guess I'll keep him around. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails