Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 2

Well, today was not so great. First of all, I cannot stomach that Sassy water, so I just drank plain old water the whole day. Second, we went out to lunch to get out of the house for a bit. Ended up at Chik-Fil A, I got a Diet Lemonade as my drink.

Breakfast:
Cream of Wheat mixed with FF milk
4oz canned pineapple
sunflower seeds
water

Lunch:
Chargrilled chicken wrap
lemonade
I snuck one of Olivia's waffle fries :P

Dinner:
4oz grilled chicken breast
1cup sauteed cremin mushrooms
side salad
water

Snack:
half banana/peanut butter sandwich
1 piece of 86% cocoa dark chocolate
water

I'm pretty sure my body is going through caffeine withdrawal because I've had a headache for half the day. It got so bad that we had to leave Target, come home so I could lay down. I still have it. I even tried taking one of my 800mg Motrin. :(

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails