Being a mummy of 2 beautiful girls, I've tried almost everything on the baby market from bottles, to baby washes, to diapers. When I got pregnant with Alex, I wanted to get her something new because she'll mostly be using all hand-me-downs from Olivia over the next couple of years. I came across the LeapFrog Twinkle Twinkle Violet. I'll admit, I bought it because it was so freaking cute and I didn't care what it did. However, it's turned out to be one of my favorite soothers. I've been using it since Alex was born and she loves it.
Here are some of the awesome things I love about it.
- It's got 2 time settings, 10 minutes and 20 minutes, which is great for when they're going to bed for the night or for naps. Most crib soothers out there only work for 5 minutes at a time and then you have to come in and start it over for them.
- 2 soothing settings, lullaby and environmental. We normally do the lullaby, but sometimes switch it up to the environmental.
- It's adorable!
- The blanket is removable if you don't want it on or need to wash it.
- Her little star softly blinks while the music is playing. It's suppose to help baby fall asleep.
- It's also not just for babies. My 2.5 year old likes to play with her. She's got another button on her that has little bedtime songs and games like counting sheep.
One person will win their own Twinkle Twinkle Scout or Violet (depending on which one you'd like)
How to Enter:
Mandatory - Follow my blog (Google Connect over on the sidebar) and leave me a comment telling me why you'd love to have your own Violet or Scout.
Extra entries: (leave separate comments for each one)
-Blog about this giveaway and copy the link in your comment
-Write about this giveaway on your Facebook page
This giveaway will end on Monday 7/18 at 8pm. Winner will be chosen at random by random.org. Comments will be counted from the bottom up.
I was in no way compensated for this giveaway. All opinions are of my own.