Friday, May 14, 2010

It's been almost a week since I got my BFP and it still doesn't seem real. I can't remember how I felt around this time with my pregnancy with Olivia. Maybe because I found out early? I'm officially 3 days late with my period. Yeah, that's exciting news, I know.

I've been having horrible insomnia. I wake up in the middle of the night and cannot fall back asleep. I'm not sure if its hormone related, or if its just my mind running. I woke up last night about 2:30am and couldn't fall back asleep until 5:30am. I tried to sleep in, but Miss Olivia opened my bedroom door and came in to say 'Hi'.

Ever since I was pregnant with OK, my body temperature runs higher. I'm constantly on the warm side. We have A/C and it was kinda humid here yesterday. I ended up turning it on because I was hot. Blah. It's amazing how different your body acts after it's been knocked up. I'm wondering if this pregnancy will be like the last. So far, it's pretty much the same. The only symptoms I've had are going to the bathroom 2x in the middle of the night and some abdominal cramping (which is why I thought I WASN'T pregnant with Olivia... it mimics period cramps)

I made my first prenatal appointment with my OB office. It's scheduled for June 11th, when I'm a little over 8 weeks. I also made Olivia's 18 month appointment for the same week on June 8th. I'll been at work so Russ is going to take her.

Wow, this post is really about nothing. I guess I'll end this now. :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails